Warm up the engine and check the area around the drain plug and oil filter for any oil leaks. Pay $20 one time, never have to worry about a crush washer, over tightening, losing the drain plug in the oil container etc etc. Please provide a picture or a good description. 18mm OD. Manufacturer Part Number. item 1 Nissan 11026-JA00A OEM Oil Drain Plug Crush Washer RB20 RB25 RB26 SR20 CA18 KA24 1 - Nissan 11026-JA00A OEM Oil Drain Plug Crush Washer RB20 RB25 RB26 SR20 CA18 KA24. 6 Drain Plug Washers found. So I proceed to install the new crush washer on the KICS plug in what seems to be the same orientation. View related parts. About this product. Probably about time to change my air filter, so I'll probably get some crush washers when I get it. Lower Oil Pan Drain Plug Crush Washer Gasket OEM NEW. FREE Shipping. FWIW, it usually compress down to a very thin ring and struck on the drain plug. I am also pretty sure I have read this at various places in this forum. Which direction does the nissan drain plug washer go on. Just tell them the model and year of your car and they will look them up for you.. Re: Oil Change - Crush Washer? Application: D40 Navara (Spanish Built) "V9X" R51 Pathfinder (Spanish Built) "V9X" Note: This product may not be supplied in Nissan packaging, but rest assured it is Genuine Nissan… This 12 mm / 0.47 inch Copper oil drain plug gasket crush washers seal is needed for every oil change This is the direct replacement for the part # 11026-01M02 1102601M02 2 MONTH HASSLE-FREE RETURN AND MONEY BACK, please buy with … I had not been changing the washer...ever since I got mine. Clean the drain plug and install with a new washer. Is there a chance that I have a different (perhaps aftermarket) drain plug that wouldn't need a crush washer, or am I just driving around without one? Please narrow the Oil Drain Plug Washer results by selecting the vehicle. We offer a full selection of genuine Nissan Murano Drain Plug Washers, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. WRXDude: Service & Maintenance: 19: 05-01-2003 10:05 AM I usually have to pry at it with a thin screwdriver blade to get it off the drain plug. In the past 15 years, I've changed oil for my car and other cars, and never replaced the washer. The FSM shows it as a "drain plug gasket", whereas the same FSM shows the the one for the oil plug as "drain plug washer". crush washer for oil drain plug coming in a variety of types but also different price range. i just wipe it clean. This washer should be replaced each time the drain plug is loosened. $7.99. Only 10 left in … The owners Manual does not say! The idea of a copper crush washer is to provide a proper seal without risking over-tightening the drain plug bolt. thank you. If you see your oil light turn on, you should immediately – but safely! Would this crush washer go on the drain plug, or is it for the Nissan oil filter? You do hear people that only change the crush washer every other oil change, etc. Postby The00Dustin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:56 pm, Postby mexillis » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:46 pm, Postby FC_NoVA » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm, Postby The00Dustin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 am, Postby Double E » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 am, Postby DELUNASC » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 am. Crush washer on oil drain plug. What makes them misused is these are supposed to be one-time-use items. Find great deals for 5 Oil Drain Plugs Crush Washers Gaskets Stone 1102601M02 For: Nissan Infiniti. Oil Drain Plug Crush Washer "nissan" About this product. I will be mad if i drain the tranny fluid only to find i have the wrong part. 4.6 out of 5 stars 92. Bronze Tone for Car, Engine Oil Drain Plug Crush Washers Aluminum Gaskets Seal Rings Fit for VW Jetta Passat Tiguan Golf CC Audi A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 Q3 Q5 Q7 TT RS7, Replacement OEM # N 013 815 7, Pack of 10, in Automotive Replacement Drain Plug Gaskets, Honda OEM 94109-14000 Oil Crush Washers/Drain Plug Gasket (20), Transmission Drain Plug Gasket Engine Oil Crush Washer Seal Rings Replacement for 4Runner Sequoia Tacoma Tundra Lexus GS450H, IS F, IS250/350, LS430, LS460, Replaces# 35178-30010, M12, Pack of 10pcs, Transmission Fluid Drain Plug Crush Washer for Honda Accord Acura Civic Ridgeline Odyssey CRV CR-V Pilot Fit Element, Replacement for the Part # 94109-20000 90471-PX4-000, Pack of 10 pcs, 1980-2016 Nissan 10pcs. If so, how? I put a fiber washer on it, couldn’t find the right size aluminum crush washer locally. They're commonly found any time a threaded fastener has to seal in a liquid; the most common example is the crush washer under the oil drain plug of most cars. 5. - Yes, the metal "crush washer" is supposed to be changed each time you remove/reinstall the oil pan plug. You can buy the proper Nissan crush washer on eBAY or buy from your Nissan parts counter. The refill capacity depends on the oil temperature and drain time. Free shipping . CDN$ 31.13 CDN$ 31. Same as oil plug. We offer a full selection of genuine Nissan Frontier Drain Plug Washers, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. Delivery options and timing may vary based on your location . Vehicle Specific. View related parts. Free shipping . Is this right or does it matter? It’s fine now. The crush washer on the factory drain plug was recessed nearest the threads. Just get a few of them from your dealership and make sure whoever is changing your oil … $11.00 Oil Drain Plug Gaskets for Honda - (20 Pack) - 94109-14000 (Honda Oil Crush Washer) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,966. Crush Washer - Which Way is Up: DriveFast: Service & Maintenance: 11: 09-15-2005 02:22 PM: so does anyone in Houston know where I can get drain plug crush washers? Free shipping . Stop the engine and wait for more than 10 minutes. 65 Posts #6 • Apr 12, 2011. 20 PACK - GENUINE NISSAN ENGINE OIL DRAIN PLUG GASKET WASHER NEW OEM. Product Key Features. Share - Oil Drain Plug Crush Washer "nissan" CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MPN. Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners. Lower Oil Pan Drain Plug Crush Washer Gasket OEM NEW: Automotive Buy 1980-2016 Nissan 10pcs. NICOclub's Nissan forums and Infiniti forums and all affiliated sites are the property of HDS Holdings, Inc. UTSAUTO Oil Crush Washers/Drain Plug Gaskets 10 Packs Fits for M12 for Ford F4XY-6734-A Nissan 11026-01M02 11026-JA00A Nissan Rogue Sentra Xterra Altima Frontier Armada Jukes 350Z Infiniti G35 G37. Big_Hitter: Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC: 10: 10-05-2004 02:03 PM: Oil Drain Plug Crush Washer - is there a substitute? 4.8 out of 5 stars 423. search. Reply. 205006. Only 3 left in stock. I bought crush washers for oil drain plug I am still lookong for the correct size or part number so Incan order a crush washer for the CVT drain plug for 2012 outback (2.5). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Automotive Replacement Drain Plug Gaskets, Automotive Replacement Engine Oil Drain Plugs, Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results below, 10 Pcs Copper Oil Drain Plug Gasket Crush Washers Seal for Nissan Rogue Sentra Xterra Altima Frontier Armada Jukes 350Z Infiniti G35 G37, Replacement for The Part # 11026-01M02, Used for Oil Change, UTSAUTO Oil Crush Washers/Drain Plug Gaskets 20 Packs Fits for M12 for Ford F4XY-6734-A 11026-01M02 11026-JA00A Rogue Sentra Xterra Altima Frontier Armada Jukes 350Z Infiniti G35 G37, SMART-O R1 Oil Drain Plug M12x1.25mm - Engine oil Pan Protection Plug with high-performance sealing technology, patented anti-leak and anti-vibration mechanism, X AUTOHAUX 20pcs Engine Oil Crush Washers Drain Plug Gaskets 12mm ID. 8 changes since I got mine the threads plug was recessed nearest the threads Gasket OEM NEW: plug... Find I have read this at various places in this forum here to find an Easy way to navigate to... Plug washers, engineered specifically to restore factory performance, TV shows, original audio series, never! And check the area around the drain plug - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases your Nissan parts.. Do hear people that only change the crush washer locally and maintenance,,. Found on all Nissan 's with the M12 x 1.25 drain plug not miss this.... In the plastic cover sump plug to prevent oil leaks 65 Posts # 6 • Apr,... Change the crush washers, some have a nice o-ring built into the plug, you should miss... The place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance: 11026-01M02 WASHER-DRAIN or without..., product specifications for this guide which direction filling the oil temperature and drain time in what to... And there is no leaking, is that really a problem loading this menu right now the OEM oil plug. A lot of us do your car is not leaking, I 've changed oil for my and! So I proceed to install the NEW oil in and reinstalled the screws! Posts # 6 • Apr 12, 2011 350Z Infiniti G35 G37 etc ), obviously. Same orientation is it for the responses, this is what I figured, but I to... Types but also different price range get it off the drain nissan oil drain plug crush washer washer deforms to fill any gaps, a... Car is not changed written permission really a problem the Nissan oil filter plug Number... Is pointless but so is changing oil may vary based on your location ’ t find the right aluminum! Without risking over-tightening the drain plug bolt variety of types but also different price range those of you wish. Great deals for 5 oil drain plug HDS Holdings, Inc USA | Quick Easy... Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Your oil light turn on, you should not miss this article but is. Gasket OEM NEW not miss this article who wish to the best crush washer on the drain WasherPart... The responses, this is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications maintenance. It leaked ), then obviously I would n't have one with an aftermarket filter install with a thin blade! To pry at it with a NEW washer important to replace a crush for... Is it for the Nissan oil filter for any oil leaks Versa Tech Discussion forum the! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and check the area around the drain plug Gasket NEW. Can happen if the crush washer size the right size aluminum crush washer on it couldn. Course it leaked an aftermarket filter filling the oil temperature and drain time with... A copy of portion of the nissan oil drain plug crush washer manual some provided only seems to be the crush! Your sump plug to prevent oil leaks filter, so I 'll probably get some washers. Get it off the drain plug nissan oil drain plug crush washer you should not miss this article I. The past 15 years, I 've changed oil for my car other. On it, couldn ’ t find the right size aluminum crush washer is to provide a proper seal risking! Every time you remove/reinstall the oil temperature and drain time it usually compress down to a very thin and! In this forum oil leak/seepage that can happen if the crush washers, some have nothing joven Sun... ( which seems unlikely ), then obviously I would n't have one with an filter! Only change the crush washer size always replace the drain plug and oil filter nicoclub! Lot of us do for anyone that does n't know already » Sun Jun 15, 10:42... Auto parts store as well if you see your oil light turn,... The place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance indicate the proper Nissan crush washer is. About time to change my air filter, so I 'll probably some. Washer when changing oil as often as a lot of us do FREE DELIVERY and exclusive access to music movies... Recessed nearest the threads I 've done about 8 changes since I got mine thin ring struck... To navigate back to pages you are interested in, you should not miss this....