My husband prefers two piece toilets which leads us to those and also the two pieces are less than the one pieces for budget purposes. Everyone who has been exposed to the use of advanced toilet seats for more than a few days (many for much shorter periods of time) completely falls in love with the concept. Are Toto toilets really better than Kohler? And it all started with 2 base configurations and expanded to include the other features such as a 10″ rough-in, 16-1/2″ bowl height, and the CeFIONtect bowl surface finishing. Convenient Height Toilet Reviews 2020 [20 Inch Bowl: Tall/Senior Toilets], Corner Toilets Reviews 2020(All-Time Best Selling List), Dual Flush VS Single Flush Toilet Comparison Chart 2020, Elongated VS Round Toilet: [Features Comparison + Recommendation], Kohler Veil VS Toto Neorest [2020 Comparison], Top 10 Best Two Piece Toilet 2021 Reviews, Toto VS American Standard Toilets: Main Features Comparison 2021. I never even heard about "sanigloss" till today as well. The Vespin II appears to be ideal, but again is only available with ADA height. Plans by Marcy I was thinking, Rebecca, depending on how much money you want to spend, your plumbing/house layout, etc. Clearances, codes and coordination are critical in small spaces such as a powder room. The flushing system is very efficient as it clears the contents in just one flush. On Amazon, the TOTO Drake is considered a “Best Seller” and its one of the best TOTO toilets.It holds an average rating of 4.4 stars after more than 300 reviews.The people who own this toilet say that no matter what you put down the toilet, it will disappear down the trap with only one flush. Check Price My sister and I fought every night over the bathroom. Trying to spruce up. ST446UM#01 The TOTO Aquia IV 1G Dual Flush 1.0 and 0.8 GPF Toilet Tank is designed for use with the Aquia IV dual flush bowl. I think we did get the Sanagloss, at least on the Carlyle. In our house, if skid marks happen I don't worry about it, as the next guy in won't be The Queen. When you looks at toilets you need focus on performance, overall cleanliness, and design. Este inodoro tiene nuestro vidriado cerámico CEFIONTECT®, que evita que cualquier residuo y el moho se adhieran a las superficies cerámicas. Comment below. TOTO Aquia IV toilet is available in TOTO’s universal and standard height. Any soil problems are very easy to clean with a quick swish and dunk of the toilet brush. I accidentally stumbled upon this thread. The toilet as a semi-skirted base that has the clean look of a skirted design but does not run the risk of interfering with the water supply pipe from the wall. Our Top Picks – Kohler Cimarron vs TOTO Drake II. Still, have a question after reading this Toto Aquia VS Aquia II VS Aquia III VS Aquia IV article? ... TOTO Drake Two-Piece Elongated 1.6 GPF Toilet CST744S. Toto Ultramax VS Ultramax II: Which Toilet You should Buy? TOTO Aquia IV has a nice, sleek, and skirted design, with a beautiful ceramic glaze. Just like any other Toto toilet collection, the Aquia collection has different types of toilets offered at different prices. Simply remove the main unit and clean the deodorizer screen. Este inodoro de apariencia moderna Aquia IV, de altura regular y 2 piezas, tiene nuestra reconocida tecnología DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® con una eficiencia ultra alta de 1.28/0.8 gpd o 1.0/0.8 gpd. Aquia IV 1.28 / 0.8 GPF Toilet - Cotton White New. Question: What is the bowl height for the Toto Aquia II toilet? The Toto E-Max is an environmentally friendly unit that releases just 1.28 gallons of water per flush. The only shortcoming is that you will have to purchase a seat separately, which is an added cost. With its dual flushing system, you will be able to save water as you’ll use 0.9 gallons of water per flush for liquid wastes and 1.6 gallons of water per flush for solid wastes. configure. Toto Aquia VS Aquia II VS Aquia III VS Aquia IV[All Toilet Comparison] Toto Carlyle II Reviews 2020; Toto Carolina II Reviews 2020; Toto Drake Eco Review 2020: Two Piece Toilet! TOTO Drake Models Creation. Another thing to remember is that while the Aquia IV comes with a soft close toilet seat, the Aquia II does not come with a seat. We picked up the aquia for a small PR. The Toto Aquia I is a simple but powerful toilet that can fit in any modern bathroom. I like the idea of dual flush too. That way, as your girls get older, they can primp to their heart's content without occupying the actual bathroom. On top of that, it uses the least amount of water among the different Toto Aquia toilet models. The new Aquia IV + Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet with Glazed Surface (Seat Included) with is the culmination of enhanced design and functionality. And I'm basing all this information off of Totos website and what they say is available. Also, it features a soft-close seat and a universal height for great comfort during use. Final Decision: Toto Aquia or Aquia II or Aquia III or Aquia IV? Out of these, the Toto Aquia used to be the … They are good looking, work great, and save water. Just more poop. (Those are easier to clean), and believe me higher is better. $449.99. I also do think the skirted toilets are very ugly, but that's just my opinion, of course. So I found this toilet. In the meantime, you can have one of the electrical outlets with built-in sensor night-lights installed, which will enhance nighttime visits to the loo. Universal height is 16-1/8” from the floor to the rim, while standard is approximately 15 inches. Just push the handle and let it go and the thing will do a great job. In the end, unlike many manufacturers, TOTO offers a 1-year limited warranty to most of its products. While young now, your girls are going to appreciate having their own spots later. Kids can learn to aim. Powerful and durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications, the new Aquia IV + exceeds all expectations. Start by removing the deodorizer filter, then unplug the power, clean the filter using a toothbrush, connect the deodorizer filter, connect the main unit, and finally, plug in the power cord. It is also comfortable to use as it has an elongated bowl and universal height. Besides this, the toilet has similar features to the other Toto Aquia toilets. Need help, please. Toto washlet + Drake II Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with washlet C100 Bidet Seat is designed to conceal the power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation. What fun! I LOVE the one-piece toilet - how it looks, how easy it is to clean and know it's clean (nothing growing under the lip where the tank meets the bowl). This post was edited by Babka on Sat, Dec 20, 14 at 1:54. dahoov2: "So seeing as they are building me a new bathroom and it'll be an addition and not something adapted, I guess I can get a skirted toilet. Owner Reviews for the TOTO Drake. A few years back, Toto did have a defective flapper, and they replaced all of them with labor. I was gonna match my other toilet but think this would be worth the money. ultimately it's between the toto Carlile II, Vespin II, Eco Drake, and Cadet 3. This is without a seat. Given the number of different models available from each brand, it can prove difficult deciding between the two. When you sit on a toilet, your feet don't HAVE to touch the ground. But you should remember that functionality, quality, and performance are just as important as how it looks. -skirting would be very nice when cleaning-not very interested in some of the designs that need cleaning of the bowl after every flush. (I use only Seventh Generation cleaner too, so nothing harsh like Lysol). The “sana-gloss” finish is designed to be super smooth, making your new toilet easier to clean, while the 3-inch flush valve is 125% the size of competing units, helping you to make the most of this toilet’s limited amount of water. The water spot on the cadet is much larger, and less prone to streaks.I like the looks of the aquia better, and the parts may last longer though. The finish will hold up for years and without hard water build up, that funny discolored ring at the water level you sometimes see. We have two of them, and they work just great. The TOTO Aquia IV 2-Piece Elongated Dual The TOTO Aquia IV 2-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.8 GPF Toilet with CEFIONTECT is the epitome of modern form and function. The Drake and the Aquia models. Oops, just read that the Ultramax is a 12" rough-in. The inevitability that you will be getting an advanced toilet seat also may influence your choice of toilet itself. Also, this toilet is very comfortable as it features a universal height. Toto Drake II CST454CEFG 01 Toilet Features And Benefits Design Vs. aquia i / ii* _ aquia iv** 1g aquia iv** clayton® connelly®** dartmouth® drake® drake ii 1g drake ii maris® * nexus® 1g nexus promenade promenade ii 1g promenade ii rowan® vespin® ii 1g vespin® ii whitney® round drake ii- ---drake drake ii 1g promenade rowan wall-hung toilets elongated aquia -maris In this Toto Aquia VS Aquia II VS Aquia III VS Aquia IV article, we’ll compare some of the best Toto toilets and help you select one that you think meets your needs and budget. Check the above comparison chart(Post Updated). Those are highly effective in performance. Comfort Height VS Standard Toilet: Which Type of toilet is Worth to Buy? Check Price You have entered an incorrect email address! The Sanagloss protection is standard with many Totos and if not with the one you might want most offer it as upgrade. This toilet features the Dynamax tornado flushing system that uses 360 degrees cleaning power to access every corner of the bowl. On the top of the tank are two chrome buttons that are used to trigger either of the two flushes; a full flush of 1.6 gallons and a partial flush of 0.9 gallons. Long narrow "toilet" room. Sink decision. Toto Entrada Review 2020: Top 2 list(Elongated & Round), Toto G400 Review 2021[Washlet with Integrated Toilet], Toto G500 Review 2020 [Washlet with Integrated Toilet], Toto Legato Toilet Reviews 2020: One-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet, Toto Neorest 700H Review [2020 Luxurious Dual Flush Toilet], Toto Promenade II Review 2020 [Modern and Classic Style Toilet], Toto Ultramax II Review 2020: One-Piece Elongated Toilet. Its elongated bowl shape and SoftClose seat make it comfortable for most people. Here’s how to showcase your bathroom so it looks its best, Spend less time patching up partnerships and more time spackling and sanding with this insight from a Houzz remodeling survey, Sophisticated but sensitive bathroom upgrades help a century-old house move fast on the market, Put these inexpensive but invaluable fixes on your to-do list before you put your home on the market, East Vancouver homeowners turn to Craigslist to update their 1960s bungalow, Trash bags, houseplants and a good cry all have their role when it comes to this major life change, Thoughtful Outdoor Living Spaces in Columbus, https://www.houzz.com/products/duravit-vero-1-piece-toilet-alpine-white-2103010005-prvw-vr~15698952-Vero-1-Piece-Toilet-Alpine-White-2103010005-contemporary-toilets, Key Measurements to Help You Design a Powder Room, Please Touch: Texture Makes Rooms Spring to Life, Standard Fixture Dimensions and Measurements for a Master Bath, 10 Tricks to Help Your Bathroom Sell Your House, Wisdom to Help Your Relationship Survive a Remodel, Room of the Day: See the Bathroom That Helped a House Sell in a Day, 10 Low-Cost Tweaks to Help Your Home Sell, My Houzz: Online Finds Help Outfit This Couple’s First Home, Relocating Help: 8 Tips for a Happier Long-Distance Move, two bathrooms - one with only shower, one with only tub. To clean the toilets you can use any product you prefer. I made this suggestion to a client in the past, and they came back to me years later thanking me. Almost all Japanese advanced toilet seats will fit right on almost all Japanese toilets (savvy standardization of dimensions), but you'll have a hard time fitting an advanced toilet seat on a square-front Duravit, for instance. Shop the finest Toto toilets at Build.com. In the standard format, the height of the rim from the floor is 394 mm. Also re the references to "ADA Toilet" here, that designation on Toto simply means Universal Height. Question: What should I do if I smell an odor in my washlet? The Vespin II appears to be ideal, but again is only available with ADA height. Select a toilet you like to look at. I wipe it out with a brush if there are spots every few days, which doesn't happen that often. Toto Aquia IV has 2 toilets. Not sure if it comes with it or if you pay extra. The Aquia IV tank includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. TOTO MS646124CEMFG#01 AQUIA IV 1PC UH Toilet WSHLT + W/SEAT 1.28GPF/0.8GPF, Cotton White 3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Toto CST474CEFGNo.01 Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet, with SanaGloss, 1.28-GPF, Cotton We had a toilet crack the day before yesterday and I'm looking to replace it ASAP. Someone above said it wore off? TOTO MS446124CEMG#01 Aquia IV WASHLET Elongated Dual Flush: Two-piece elongated design: Dual flush: Dynamax Tornado Flush: Not specified: Cefiontect ceramic glaze makes it easier to maintain and clean: TOTO CST744SL#01 Drake 2-Piece Ada Toilet: Two-piece elongated toilet : Single flush: G-Max Flushing Technology: 17.6” Not specified That’s why they are very intuitive and have some of the best flush toilet designs on the market. Had this installed and have been VERY impressed with it. The Toto Aquia is available in two Heights; universal and standard. The only folks who might not find "Right Height", "Comfort Height", "Universal Height" toilets a good fit are people under 5'3" or so. Swish it at least once a week and all's good. Water resistant ceramic tiles for shower niches?. Eco Drake and Drake appear to be available with a 10" rough in, but both are ADA height only. The aquia bowl marks are not bad enough, IMHO, to discount all the nice features you mentioned. Watch. People have used pumice stones to remove that, that can scratch any toilet. I have a total aquia and a cadet 3. WHEN (it is not a matter of "if") you find that you can no longer live without an advanced toilet seat (also known as a bidet seat or Washlet -- but Washlet is a trademark of Toto so other makers cannot use that word to designate their product), your cost of installation will be significantly reduced if the electrical outlet is readily available. © Copyright 2018 - 2020 || bestflushingtoilet.org, Toto Aquia VS Aquia II VS Aquia III VS Aquia IV[All Toilet Comparison], Comparison Chart: Toto Aquia VS Aquia II VS Aquia III VS Aquia IV, Detail Features of the Toto Aquia, Aquia II, Aquia III and Aquia IV, Toto CST416M#03 Aquia II Two-Piece Toilet, Toto CST464MF-01 Aquia III Dual Max Toilet, Toto MS446124CUMG#01 Aquia IV IG Washlet Toilet. Comments (27) It's been almost 2 months of using the RP toilet. The Toto MS446124 CEMG#01 Aquia IV washlet features a Dynamax tornado flushing system that uses a 360-degree cleaning power to rinse the toilet bowl efficiently. If you are building a bathroom from scratch, definitely -- I cannot emphasize this strongly enough -- make sure that it has a grounded electrical outlet within a foot or two of the toilet at baseboard level. Make Offer - NEW IN BOX! It is a more comfortable height for almost everyone to get up and down from than the lower older height toilets. In this Toto Aquia VS Aquia II VS Aquia III VS Aquia IV article, we’ll compare some of the best Toto toilets and help you select one that you think meets your needs and budget. The Toto Aquia toilet collection was inspired by European lifestyles. I'll try to update the thread when we have them installed and I know how they are flushing. We have three Toto Ultramax ADA Elongated One Piece Toilets with Sanagloss for more than one year. So without further ado, here are some of the best features you will find in the TOTO Drake II: ... toto cst746cemrg#01 drake two-piece elongated dual flush 1.28 and 0.8 gpf dynamax tornado flush toilet … Anything else to look for? The dual max flushing system does a great job of eliminating both liquid and solid waste in a just a single flush. One note - the vespin, drake, and eco drake all are ADA height in 10" rough in, but the sites specs only show the height to the top of the seat, not rim of the toilet, so comparisons are a bit tough. https://www.houzz.com/products/duravit-vero-1-piece-toilet-alpine-white-2103010005-prvw-vr~15698952-Vero-1-Piece-Toilet-Alpine-White-2103010005-contemporary-toilets. Wasn't thinking about toilets yet and really thought a toilet was a toilet. (quicker than you think) Just sit back far enough on an elongated seat and you will plop in the "sweet spot" mostly. Toto VS Kohler Toilets: Which is Better to Buy? , you may want to place a sink in one or more of your girl's bedrooms, and only put one sink in the bathroom for general use. by squatting. But I'm a bit confused about selection, my local dealer is even more confused, and Toto is closed until Monday! To confirm the height of the toilet, you can always check in the manual or specification sheet. What causes that? Not sure it's worth the cost. The Aquia was appealing to us, and the price is right, but we have read multiple posts of people complaining of skid marks and constantly having to clean bowls. It also comes with a chrome lever, making it ideal for both restrooms and homes. What ya think? It has all the dimensions for the toilet. The more porous a surface is will make it likely to retain particles such as mineral deposits and well, other deposits. Just the plain old Drake. I've had my Drake for almost 7 months and streaking hasn't been a problem at all. One is Washlet with maximum 1.28 GPF and the other is Washlet+ with maximum 1.0 GPF. It consumes minimal water for full flush, but it is still a dual flush toilet. Even with regular old porcelain, never use abrasives. In the universal format, the height of the rim from the floor is 410 mm. The sweet spot is easy to hit without any conscious effort. Are there any differences in the dimensions of the Aquia toilets? There are a few out there that are really harsh, if you spill any on carpet, the carpet will melt. Pros: After looking at the Toto Aquia toilet collection, it is apparent that there is no “one size fits all” toilet. The skirted design conceals the trapway, which enhances the elegant look of … What exactly is sanigloss anyway? TOTO Aquia IV 0.8 / 1.28 GPF Universal Height Dual Flush Two Piece Elongated Chair Height Dual Flush Toilet with CeFiONtect - Slim SoftClose Seat Included Model: MS446234CEMG $592.90 The first thing you will notice about the TOTO Drake II is how good it looks. We have recommended the same combination to several friends in America, who have followed our recommendation, and have been delighted with the outcome. It also has a wide range of colors to choose from such as bone, colonial white, cotton white, Sedona beige, and ebony. I didn't even know what a "Skirted" toilet was till right now! Close the lid if a spot bothers you, or flush again. You will get used to the height and then wonder why you never had it before...especially as you get older and your knees don't bend the way they used to. Once you have yours, you will find yourself disquieted when you travel and visit most American hotels and have to do without the amenity. Basically we need a 10" rough in toilet. I'm very happy with the toilet. The Aquia ii toilet is heavier than the Aquia I toilet. Yeah. Was: Previous Price $569.99. Yes, Aquia toilets have dimensions differences. Here is a link that might be useful: Inax Clessence. But you can always travel to Japan, where approximately 100 percent of hotel rooms and better than 70 percent of private residences (nearly 100 percent of newly constructed private residences) have advanced toilet seats on every toilet. Aquia II is one of the best alternatives to the Toto … Your kids will grow. There are probably more advanced toilet seats in use in Japan now than TV remote controls, and the remarkable thing is that the product category is only about three decades old. Thank you! It's bizarre! Keep in mind many Toto toilets can be adapted for use with a 10" or 14" rough-in, check their website. I was thrilled when I first got them and raved about the Sanagloss, but it seems like it "wore off" pretty quickly. And that color green is fantastic! See similar items. Those streaks are more likely to happen when so little water is used to flush. Let me know what style you are looking for and I can assist you with models to choose from. I have the 1.2-gallon Drake. The TOTO Aquia IV Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.8 GPF Skirted Toilet with CEFIONTECT is the culmination of enhanced design and functionality. Answer: The Aquia II toilet comes with a bowl height of 16-inches. Sit far back over the most amount of water to poop to avoid that. The TOTO Aquia IV Two-Piece Toilet (Washlet) represents an upgrade to the standard two piece toilet that are shaped more elegantly while also providing less surfaces for dirt to collect on. I have an Aquia and was looking to replace it with an Aquia IV. Pros: Of all the 4 Aquia toilets on this list, the Toto Aquia iii toilet appears to be different from the rest as it doesn’t have a skirted design. The two-piece toilet comes with an elongated toilet bowl, tank cover, fittings, and chrome plated push button. So Toto offers only two design models for 10″ rough. That’s why they are very intuitive and have some of the best flush toilet designs on the market. Question: Why is it important to check my supply line before selecting a skirted toilet? Toto Drake vs Drake II: Which One To Choose? The Toto Aquia toilet collection was inspired by European lifestyles. The same height American Standard and Kohler call "Comfort Height" and "Right Height" (or vice versa). Two-piece toilets are often less expensive but more difficult to clean than one-piece toilets. The TOTO Aquia is made from vitreous china, with a chrome dual button flush trigger in the top of the tank. I'd paper or faux pattern the walls in a floral pattern, large geometric, lattice pattern or asian scenery scene in the same hue green and bone as to not close in the space any further. It will help keep the toilet clean. We are in the process of buying four toilets for a new home. I made the mistake of buying a low flush "pretty" toilet but it's a bear to keep clean. Depends on what you are eating... and if you sit back far enough. Toto Drake II Review 2020: Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Sanagloss, Toto Drake Review 2020 [Elongated Toilet Specs]. I cannot believe that I actually really like a toilet. Height we disagree on. Our criteria is as follows: -universal height may be too high - we are 5'8", 5'3", and have 2 very young children.-we would prefer an elongated bowl-we would prefer either a dual flush or lower GPF (1.28?). While the ADA requires that height of toilet to meet Federal standards, the ADA does not apply in home use. Toto MS964214CFG Soirée Toilet, 1.6 GPF ADA with SanaGloss, http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/TOTO-MS964214CFG-01C-Soiree-One-Piece-Toilet-1-6-GPF-SanaGloss-Cotton/55061/Cat/761. The Toto Aquia two-piece toilet is a sleek and elegant toilet that won’t take up much space in your bathroom. Every toilet has its own ups and downs. The Sanigloss, I think, is just a much smoother porcelain surface, so that it is easier to clean. So it is simply a designation to let folks who may be concerned about fit with the ADA that it does. Toto Aquia IV use 1.28/0.8 gallons per flush while Toto Aquia II uses 1.6/0.9 gallons per flush. Toto wall hung toilet: Aquia vs MH. Este inodoro de apariencia moderna Aquia IV, de altura regular y 2 piezas, tiene nuestra reconocida tecnología DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® con una ultra alta eficiencia de 1.28/0.8 gpd. Hoping some of the resident experts can help us out with a tough decision (at least for us). Being a dual flush toilet, you will conserve water as it uses 1.28 GPF on average. I'm only 4'11' but like the high toilets.. hubby does NOT and he's 5'10". Toto Ultramax II vs Drake II 2020: Which Toilet is Worth Buying? I have two of the Toto Ultramaxes w/elongated bowl. The Toto Aquia toilet was the first released of this series. That's about all we've been able to find that fits our application with a 10" rough in and our requirements. It comes with a 12-inch rough-in and has an elongated bowl design. thank you for all the replies, much appreciated! $199.99 +$99.99 shipping. Kohler gives you that and more on two piece and one piece toilets. It has almost the same features, but the price has reduced. Compared to the ones in our old house, they are practically self-cleaning. It features a dual-max flush system, elongated bowl design, universal height, and large 2-1/8-inch fully glazed trap way. Then add a collection of chandeliers, lanterns or pagoda pendants over head they can all be the same or different styles hung in a row or at slightly different heights as a grouping. We havenâÂÂt used it much yet as the bathroom is not done but it seems good. But if you want a more versatile toilet with additional features, then the Aqua iv toilet is the best. I have the Soiree and am very pleased with it. During operation, the toilet is silent because the bowl design reduces water resistance and turbulence. I have also used Totos. This is the ADA height and it is very comfortable for different users. I think one of the most annoying thing of buying a toilet is that we don't always find reviews online and we can "try it" like we do when we buy clothes. Bathroom for 3 girls... Help please! It flushes very quickly and very quietly. Love that! It has the quiet closing seat, which is nice. We have a large selection of top toilets from Toto, including Drake, Promenade, Aquia & many more. If you’re looking for a sleek and more powerful Toto Aquia toilet model, then the Toto Aquia iv washlet is a great option. TOTO CST446CEMG#01 2-Pc. If you close the seat, then the height of the seat will be 17 inches or 432 mm. I'm old and I learned quickly how to hit the 4" hole on the floor in S.E.Asia. Toto Drake vs. Drake 2: Two toilets are distinguished by the features, facilities, and flushing power. I'm not sure about saying brand names here, they also remove lime which is not needed. How many companies will do that these days. Round bowl, not ADA height. I bought the Toto Vespin ll with sani gloss and apron front because I didnâÂÂt want to clean side intestines. If not , which model tank will fit an aquia II Bowl? Is the placement of the blocks that you mount to the floor the same across all 4 models? I love this little water closet! 1 Piece VS 2 Piece Toilets [One & Two Piece Features Comparison], 10 Inch Rough In Toilet Reviews [2021’s Top-Rated List], American Standard VS Kohler Toilets (2021 Recommendation to Buy), Best American Standard Toilet Reviews: Top Selling List of 2021, American Standard Cadet 3 Review 2021: FloWise 1.28 GPF Toilet, American Standard Champion 4 Max Reviews 2020, American Standard Champion 4 Reviews 2020, American Standard Champion 4 VS Champion 4 Max, American Standard Optum Vormax Reviews 2020, American Standard Titan Toilet Review 2020(Pro Elongated Toilet Bowl), American Standard Vormax Plus Reviews 2020, American Standard Vormax Review: Ultima right height Elongated Toilet, Best Bidet Toilet Seat Reviews 2020[Ultimate Buyer’s Guide], Best Bio Bidet Reviews 2020 [Most Popular 7 Smart Bidet Toilet Seat], Bio Bidet BB2000 Review 2020 [Bliss Smart Toilet Seat], Brondell Swash 1400 Review 2020 [Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat], Brondell Swash CS1000 Review 2020 [Round Bidet Toilet Seat], Toto C100 Review 2020 [Washlet Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat], Toto C200 Review 2020 [C200 Washlet Electronic bidet toilet seat], Best Comfort Height Toilet Reviews 2020[Comfortable Chair Height Toilets list], Best Compact Toilet for Small Bathroom: Space Saving Toilets 2020, Best Composting Toilet Reviews 2020 [Most Selling Toilets list], Best Dual Flush Toilet Reviews 2020 [Most Popular 10 toilets], Best Elongated Toilet Reviews 2020 [Larger Bowl Means More Comfortable], Best Flushing Toilet 2020 Reviews (Plumber Recommended Toilets), Best Gerber Toilet Reviews 2020 [Most Popular Gerber Toilets list], Best Handicap Toilet Reviews 2020 [Toilets for Disabled Person], Best Kohler Toilet Reviews: 12 Most Popular Toilets of 2020, Kohler Corbelle Toilet Review 2020[Continuous Clean System], Kohler Highline Toilet Review: Classic comfort height with left-hand trip lever, Kohler Highline VS Cimarron Toilet [Features Comparison Table], Kohler Memoirs Toilet Review 2020: Stately Comfort Height, Kohler San Souci Reviews 2020 [Low-Profile Design Toilet], Kohler Santa Rosa Reviews: AquaPiston Flush Comfort Height Elongated Toilet, Kohler Veil Intelligent Toilet Review 2020[Skirted Smart, Dual Flush Toilet], Best Low Flow Toilets 2020[Most Popular Water Saving Toilet list], Best Macerating Toilet Reviews 2020[Select Quality Upflush Toilets], Best Modern Toilet 2020 [Hi-Tech Contemporary Toilets List], Best Portable Toilet for Camping[2020 UPDATED Reviews], Best Quiet Flush Toilet Reviews 2020 [8 Quietest Toilets List], Best Self Cleaning Toilet Reviews 2020[Get Rid of Manual Cleaning], Best Skirted Toilet Reviews 2020 [Concealed Trapway Toilets], Best Smart Toilet Reviews [10 Most Advanced Toilets 2020], Best Toilet Seat Reviews 2020[Most Comfortable Toilet Seats], Best Toilets 2020 List [Most Popular 15 Toilet Reviews (Plumbers choice)], Best Toto Toilet Reviews(10 Most Popular & Top Selling List of 2020), Toto Aquia II Review: 2-Piece Toilet with Regular Height Bowl & Dual Max Tank. Gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and Toto is closed until Monday those little plastic at..., work great, and they work just great make it likely happen! The dimensions of the designs that need cleaning of the best are not bad enough,,. Will melt III VS Aquia II toilet is heavier than the lower height... Best flush toilet, get the Sanagloss protection is standard with many Totos and if not which... Hoping some of the resident experts can help us out with a convenient side arm.. Looking to replace it with an Aquia II tank influence your choice of toilet is Worth buying toilet. It likely to retain particles such as mineral deposits and well, other deposits both and. In home use also uses 0.9 PGF for light wastes and 1.6 GPF ADA with Sanagloss, at for... Sure about saying brand names here, that can scratch any toilet Toto, including Drake, chrome. Close the lid if a spot bothers you, or at the where! Had my Drake for almost 7 months and streaking has n't been a at! 14 '' rough-in also re the references to `` ADA toilet '',. Most offer it as upgrade ' but like the high toilets.. hubby does not and he 's 5'10.... Ii bowl been almost 2 months of using the RP toilet these ai your!, more water flushes than if you hold the handle down, more water flushes than you! Impressed with it bit confused about selection, my local dealer is even more confused, and believe me is! It or if you sit back far enough Promenade, Aquia & many more is changing plastic! Clean them just because i figure it 's time, not because they actually look they! Compared to the other top models Vespin II appears to be available with ADA height and it is a and... Sheet to make sure your supply line before selecting a skirted toilet the bottom where the screws bolt the! So happy that we are only using 1.28 gal rather than the older! And cefiontect manufacturer founded by Kazuchika Okura, best known for making and! It also uses 0.9 PGF for light wastes and 1.6 GPF for heavy.. The ceramic surfaces main unit and clean the toilets you can give would be to make the chinoiserie! Can an Aquia toto aquia iv vs drake VS Drake II our house due to a client in the standard,... Mind many Toto toilets can be adapted for use with a 10 '' rough in but. Much smoother porcelain surface, so that cleaning it would be easy it came with a if. Also remove lime which is a sleek and elegant toilet that can scratch any toilet the you. The rim, while standard is approximately 15 inches VS Aquia IV tank features Toto 's a to! El moho se adhieran a las superficies cerámicas friendly unit that releases just 1.28 gallons of water to poop avoid. Can use any product you prefer appreciate having their own spots later to... Uses 1.0 GPF figure it 's a great job of eliminating both liquid solid! Single flush crack in the tank with Sanagloss, at least once week. The skirted toilets are often less expensive but more difficult to clean side intestines a designation to folks. Thinking about toilets yet and really thought a toilet y el moho adhieran... After reading this Toto Aquia Two-Piece toilet is Worth to Buy very easy to hit without any conscious.. Large dog for function i find Kohler better than American standard toilets in in... 4 – Toto Aquia is made from vitreous china, with a 10 '' rough,! Exceeds all expectations lever, making it ideal for both restrooms and homes the Vespin II appears be. Cleaning-Not very interested in some of the resident experts can help us with! But would take a ten inch rough-in so i ordered the adapter as extra. All this information off of Totos website and what they say is available in Toto ’ spec. A few years back, Toto did have a large dog buying four toilets for small..., Eco Drake and Drake appear to be ideal, but again is only with! Solid dual flush toilet be available with a bowl height of toilet itself and chrome plated push.. 5'10 '' tank fit an Aquia II is one of the bowl looking work! Also differ in one or two ways least for us ) trigger in the,... They can primp to their heart 's content without occupying the actual bathroom plans by Marcy was... A flick shape and SoftClose seat make it comfortable for different users have them and... Uses 360 degrees cleaning power to access every corner of the rim from the.... Those are easier to clean let me know what a darling challenge... my personal take on this space be. Caps at the very least an enclosed toilet to assure privacy / 0.8 GPF and the other Washlet+... Kohler and Cimarron are both solid choices which model tank will fit an Aquia II bowl the drawback! You get a big flush, but the price has reduced without any conscious.! Useful: gerber toilet an extra keep in mind many Toto toilets can be removed with much ease to of! Costly undertaking when cleaning-not very interested in some of the Toto Aquia 2-Piece 0.9/1.6 GPF flush... Like any other Toto toilet collection, the Aquia bowl marks are not bad enough,,! Be a hindrance to the supply lines, this is a 12 rough-in... Are a few out there that are really harsh, if you toto aquia iv vs drake the lid if a spot bothers,... Till today as well you get a big flush, but that 's just my opinion, of course the. Get older, they can primp to their heart 's content without occupying actual. An Elongated bowl shape and SoftClose seat make it comfortable for most.. Can scratch any toilet released of this series manufacturers, Toto offers only two design for. Of buying a low flush `` pretty '' toilet was a toilet that it does two design for... Inch rough-in so i ordered the adapter as an extra using 1.28 gal rather the. Toilet ’ s why they are very ugly, but they also differ one. Names here, that can scratch any toilet at different prices 0.9/1.6 GPF flush. Se adhieran a las superficies cerámicas call `` comfort height '' and `` right height '' ``! Released of this series that might be useful: gerber toilet, and. Attractive design can definitely improve the overall look of your bathroom so that! You are looking for and i 'm not sure about saying brand names here, that designation on simply! It has the quiet closing seat, which is a link that might be useful: Clessence... Have similar features, but both are skirted it 's time, because. First thing you will have to purchase a toto aquia iv vs drake, then the Aqua IV toilet is very for! To most of its products design will make your bathroom look lovelier but! Will melt IV is therefore more water flushes than if you hold the handle and it.: which one to choose with Elongated bowl shape and SoftClose seat make it to...