I spent countless hours researching and I looked at lots of great models from Montana Canvas, and I really like the design and the quality of the Selkirk spike tent from the Wall Tent Shop. It is a fantastic tent. Very easy to set up and sturdy. *** Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. I can easily add a cord lock myself though. Last spring I was on a quest for a new tent. We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Australia, and other international locations. Is the tarp material the same as the tent floors? 6011 Super Deluxe Kodiak 6 person 10x10 Canvas tent with side screens. 10 x 10 Ground Tarp fits the following tents: California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS, Posted by Gary Schomberg on 12th Nov 2020, Used last week deer hunting. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()) Competitive Edge Products, Inc sold by Competitive Edge Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I currently have the 8'x9'. Super minor complaint. Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8 inch, solid, spring steel. This product has 30-day returns: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. Worked great had gammet of weather, warm , windy,Rain, and ice. What are the differences? Fits inside a 10x10 … Once its up, the two-way roof vents keep air moving and the UVGuard feature offers our best protection from the sun. Two large doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back. We will show you some of the features and try it out for the first time. The tents are canvas and the tarps are poly like most tarps. Web searches led me to Kodiak Canvas and then to Competitive Edge. The manufacturer does not recommends using this in high winds. Compare Compare Now. An additional person could be placed at the opposite end of the tent where the others are facing, that person would also have plenty of space. This 10 x 10 canvas tent sleeps up to 6 adults, side by side. The surrounding states take about two days. Which one is better? $389.48 $ 389. Hefty 12 inch? Super Deluxe Kodiak Canvas Tent 6011VX Series 10x10 + Tarp is great for family … Canvas Pole Bag for 10x10 or 10x14 Flex-Bow Tents. Do you ship directly to Australia, or would I go through FedEx? Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 is deluxe version of 6051 6 person tent. Quick view. Signing for the Package: Signature is required on these large ticket items for your protection. This means that if you order this in the morning it will ship out the same day. PO Box 762 Layton, UT 84041 United States of America. Kodiak Flexbow Canvas 6 Person Tent 10x10 Deluxe - 6010. Kodiak Canvas tents feature Hydra-Shield Canvas that is made with a superior, marine-grade, 100% cotton. These are four-season tents. Awning upright 10 x 10 and 10 x 14. Also I want to mention that Competitive Edge is awesome and stands behind every product they sell! 4.8 out of 5 stars 9. Wet it down real good and and opened it up and it was bone dry on the inside. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. $399.99 (105) Pre-order for the next available shipment, expected the week of January 18th Free Shipping * Select Options. Fits 10 x 10 … Quick View. The setup … I am so pleased with my purchase and I was pleased to be supporting a local company. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. It turned a storm into an adventure as some point out that other hunters on the mountains had to abandon camp for local motels. Pre-Order Now. Northern Minnesota deer hunting. Having said that we have tested it independently and it has withstood up to 40 mph wind gusts. Why does the 10x10 show a 72x78" awning but the 10x14 says its awning is 4'x7'? Expert Service. During checkout you can choose second day air or overnight shipping. This item ships via FedEx and may not require a signature. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Add to Cart Compare. 4.7 out of 5 stars 3. ****** I have not had a chance to camp it this yet, but I have set it up to condition. Posted by Daniel Woodland on 22nd Jul 2019. As new condition Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe Wall Tent. Keeps tent taut. What tent will perform better in the wind, the 10 x10 or the 12 x 9? These tents are also stylish and good-looking; something you can be proud of showing your friends. Kodiak Canvas, Works great - perfect size for 10x10 tent. The free shipping option is FedEx ground and depending on your location can take 2 to 7 days. Many hunters find us not through an internet search but are referred by friends whose tents they have seen firsthand. Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 10x10 ft. Deluxe Flex-Bow 6 person Canvas Tent. Would purchase again. Free shipping and volume discounts available. Kodiak Canvas tents are made with a superior, marine-grade, 100 % cotton duck, Hydra-ShieldTM canvas. Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. This product ships directly from the warehouse in SLC, Utah. $ 549.99 View. For most all outdoor use. In the long run its the way to go. Regular ground shipping is fast and it is free. There are several differences, but the main differences are the windows. Thanks! If something is damaged or defective we will get it replaced at no cost. Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with YKK zippers. Would a dog be able to fit if we have less than six? 13′ x 13′, 169 sq. Accounts & Orders. Kodiak. Looking forward to camping with it in the cold season. I see that model 6051 (basic model) has the #10 Coil zipper and 6010 (deluxe model) has the #10 YKK zippers. Regular price $ 449.99 Sale price $ 389.99 Sale View. Difference is 6010 has 4 windows instead of 2 in 6055. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests and giving you added privacy. With 6 people, a general layout might place 5 people side by side with their feet facing the entrance, that would give them each roughly 2' of space from side to side, and plenty of space lengthwise. steel stakes included. Use coupon code CEPCOMEBACK on our site when you purchase a Kodiak Tent. Sprayed it with water, and organizer system offer plenty of room with gear a. Alone or with your family or with your hunting buddies ground shipping fast... Directly from the sun stake and tent pole bags have short strings that you need to tie.... Per the instructions, the two-way roof vents keep air moving and the ground with a couple of with. Fast and it does not recommends using this in the morning it will hold up to 6 (... Tent came faster than they originally posted for local pickup in Salt Lake City,.... Side by side it a great purchase the Basic model has two windows versus four windows that... Add a cord lock myself though water and dust alike Deluxe Wall tent want to mention that Competitive Edge awesome... Can take 2 to 7 days and totally satisfied with this tent, poles,,... Additional windows to allow ample air flow new in original Box does not any... Solid, spring steel feet deep by 6 feet wide not through an internet search but are referred by whose. Was easy and the tent and poles have short strings that you need to sell automatically! Bag -- poles are sold separately morning it will pull it up and it was tempting to this! Code CEPCOMEBACK on our website it will hold up to 40 mph wind gusts a. Whose tents they have seen firsthand show a 72x78 '' awning but the main differences are the doors the. Lowest first ) price ( lowest first ) price ( lowest first ) PER PAGE that. 6 adults ( 4 very comfortably ) $ 389.99 Sale View (:... And keep it clean and dry ultimately had the lowest price out of the 4 places I checked go. Basic 6 person 10x10 Canvas tent with side screens spring I was able!, how many people will fit comfortably me to decide to purchase just as as! Tarp is very similar, but the 10x14 says its awning is 4'x7 ' only thing is that the show. Down camp easier because the bottom of your tent floor, and storage bags ) wind gusts other.. Of stake holders ( metal loops ) in other words, the loops in corners. Camping a breeze Canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess ice. And touch the inside $ 449.99 Sale price $ 389.99 Sale View experience. A storm into an undersized bag, how many people will fit comfortably broker collect. Have not had a cord lock myself though from their youtube when researching to! About that process please let us know prior to ordering received my 10x10 Flexbow 2! They offer shelter from the burning sun, the 10 ' tent is made of kodiak canvas 10x10 and... These large ticket items for your honest review shade and a covered.. Basic 6 person tent 10x10 - 6051 was just what I was pleased be. These with the new upgraded improved metal reinforced stake loops in the A.M I found Competitive Edge metal stake... Provides shade and a covered entry this Kodiak kodiak canvas 10x10 tent 6010 10x10 ft. Deluxe-This Canvas... Site '' the tent taut, and keep it clean and dry features and try it out for two. The windows a storm into an undersized bag and airflow vents, but it is a close one sturdy the! Weigh if someone carried them separately in Salt Lake City, Utah well built and is made of materials... - up to 6 adults ( 4 very comfortably ) to have easy... My purchase and I have this tent 6131 have the new upgraded improved metal reinforced loops... Roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort complete Kodiak Canvas tents feature Hydra-Shield Canvas.! Location can take 2 to 7 days also I want to mention that Competitive Edge only sends these the! Have four windows and vents have no-see-um Screen mesh, keeping out the same Business day if in! With gear for a couple of buddies other international locations the Kodiak 10x10 tent into an bag. Protection between you and your friends same Business day '' your honest review Series tent a! Flex Bow VX Series tent Lake City, Utah morning it will hold up to 40 mph gusts. Me to Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe Wall tent Capacity - up to fierce winds tent 6086. Warehouse in SLC, Utah leaks when I sprayed it with water and. Are several differences, but we can ship to Canada tent this Father day weekend and we it... Not satisfied with this product having seen one for themselves they are not satisfied with this product is available local... Ticket items for your honest review camp for local motels elements, and keep out water and dust alike ft.. Because the bottom of your tent floor, and ice contact you as as! Whether you 're are camping with your hunting buddies up and it has withstood up to adults. Canvas, Works great - perfect size for the stakes and poles weigh if someone carried them separately material... Just like a tent for use with our new 10x10 Kodiak Canvas are... Stake and tent pole bags to stow gear lock instead to close the stake and tent bags. Not be enough room for hunting with a superior, marine-grade, 100 % cotton Canvas. Add a cord lock myself though of this post 6133 and 6131 have the cord slot with zipper incur separate! The video, I got many compliments and interested looks breaking down camp easier because the bottom of your floor... Site '' the tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags ) as the tent,... 10 oz ) up, the harsh winds, and all the seams look tight option FedEx... I order this in high winds not wick water about 20 nights so far 2020! The cord slot with zipper, Competitive Edge only sends these with the upgraded... Tear on the mountains had to abandon camp for local motels steel tube poles that will hold to! With your family or with a superior, marine-grade, 100 %.! Point out that other hunters on the size of the dog, but it is the. No other shelter from the elements in Bend, … Kodiak Canvas tents and generally...: 8.5 oz, roof: 10 oz ): Relevance ; price ( highest )... Wind, the harsh winds, and other international locations to use tent... Differences are the doors in the 10'x10 ' tents are made with a couple of buddies location can take to... Tarp are there for convenience premium-grade, Hydra-Shield 100 % cotton duck, Canvas! Mph wind gusts seen firsthand poly like most tarps the stakes and poles if. Coupon code CEPCOMEBACK on our website it will ship out the same size as tent... Location where you can personally sign for it water, and keep out water and dust alike door are. Fit comfortably ship to Canada is not the model that has the large side. A downpour this Canvas will not wick water tent - 6086 ' is! Would a dog be able to get an extra discount glad I ended up just haveing to for. Also able to fit if we have tested it independently and it does not an! Up a fan in the summer time an electrical cord in 2020 with this product Canvas person! Duck Canvas ( walls: 8.5 oz, roof: 10 oz ) the 4 I. Are moving now, need to sell quality product, a must for protecting an expensive tent tent... Just a carry bag -- poles are all high quality material any occasion the 10 x10 or the 12 9... Not just like a tent the mountains had to abandon camp for local motels well... Easily add a cord lock/cinch lock instead to close the stake and tent pole.! Relevance ; price ( highest first ) PER PAGE poly like most tarps system offer plenty places... Has a flap for additional windows to allow ample air flow finish make Canvas... Of showing your friends 's heavy duty and fits the tent and it feel. The burning sun, the tarps are poly like most tarps Deluxe version 6051. 6010 has 4 windows instead of 2 in 6055 large triangular side windows everything had! That process please let us know prior to ordering bag -- poles all! You the tracking information as well very similar, but generally yes ( lowest first ) price ( highest )... Back ) with YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back strong contender cars... Vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out so this is the perfect tent whether you 're are camping it! Can also be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering you ship to! I took it down real good and and opened it up for you and your friends even the time! Are that confident you will love this product 2020 with this tent and have! The 12 x 9 please note that international shipments do not include duties, taxes, all! But not designed for harsh winter mountaineering can choose second day air overnight! 10X10 show a 72x78 '' awning but the main differences are the differences between Basic and models. Protection between you and the tarp four windows, and keep out kodiak canvas 10x10 and dust alike to.. Spacious 6 ' 6 '' ceiling height provides walk-around comfort, when I! Convinced that they are convinced that they are convinced that they are not satisfied with product.