No compartment for storing bags. Seat 18 A is an Economy Class Exit Row seat with extra legroom that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Paying dor the preferred seats was a mistake. Pretty good seat all things considered, no seat reclining in front; no underseat stowage. This diagram shows the seat map for our Airbus A320-214 (sharklet) aircraft. For further details on seats, please go to the in-flight service page and select the class and aircraft type. Air canada flight seating chart. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Excellent. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. The Air Canada Airbus A320 features 146 seats in a 2 cabin configuration. Verified reviews are given more weight in airline rankings than unverified reviews. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Seat 2 D is a standard Business Class seat. 2015/06/16 for Seat 18C, on I didnt like this seat. I would go so far as to say they should be designated as "undesirable". Pretty good seat all things considered, may have limited recline; may be missing an armrest; cushion may be very firm. Will be flying again with Air Canada on an Airbus, but never on the Max 8 again. Legroom-wise, 2020/02/27 for Seat 13A, on Love travel? If you are flying on a plane that hasn't been updated, you will have 12 channels of audio entertainment. To compare the two airlines i would have to pick air canada. Seat 14 D is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Better than some but not the best, may have limited recline; extra legroom. 2014/10/15 for Seat 4C, on This seat was wonderful, great legroom and as always, Air Canada's entertainment system is top of the line. More lumbar support would be appreciated but nearly all airplane seats seem to ignore the lower back. Movies are shown on flights longer than 4.5 hours, short subject programming (TV shows) is shown on shorter flights.Movie Listings. This is pretty much a standard economy seat, but has very generous leg room. Better than most - no seat reclining in front. Solid choice, no seat reclining in front; no underseat stowage. Rows 16 and 17 have usual recline despite being in front of emergency exits; What’s more, Seat 17A and F are recognized as regular seat, much cheaper to choose than a preferred seat. Air Canada is in the process of updating all seats on this aircraft with personal televisions. Airbus Canada Limited Partnership is responsible for the development and manufacturing of the Airbus A220 Family – of which A220-300 is a member Shown in this digital wallpaper, the A220-300 allows airlines to connect distant points on continents or sectors that were previously unprofitable or impossible Do not waste your money on Row 12! An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. The proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. 2015/03/05 for Seat 31A, on Seat 14 A is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Sign up for free and do lots of cool stuff: Get notified of schedule changes for this flight, Get an alert if this seat becomes available. Horrible seat and claustrophobic. :). We bought standard economy tickets but on both legs were issued boarding passes for Preferred Economy. Flight AC1208 from YYZ to PBI on the 24th of december of 2014. more weight than I should at age 72. "Preferred Seating" is garbage compared to Westjet, who board Exit seats first—a privilege that you are paying for. Seat 12 E is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Pretty good seat all things considered, may have limited recline; extra legroom. Hint for women—use a cross-body bag and stretch the shoulder strap out to full length before you put it under the seat. https://www.seatmaestro.com/airplanes-seat-maps/air-canada-airbus-a320-200 My 6'7" husband survived it by using what foot well I did have for one of his feet. This seat is the first row of Economy with slightly reduced legroom; however passengers here will be first to be served and to disembark. Overall, I can't stand flying AC to/from LA, and were it not for the need to use up points, would fly WestJet every time. 2015/07/09 for Seat 12A, on 2017/04/01 for Seat 12BC, on This seat was very comfortable, the plane was delayed so in total I was in the seat for 6 hours. Since there are only two business class seats in front there are only two TVs, and no tables to fold down. Seat 13 B is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. You cannot get comfortable; you start fidgeting within less than an hour. Seat 12 C is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. 2017/11/21 for Seat 17C, on Always check your entertainment system on the ground before the doors close, and if it does not work, ask a FA to reset it for you, otherwise you may be stuck with a long flight without IE. Oct 30, 2012 - Air Canada Airlines Seating Charts - Seat maps for AirCanada Airlines Aircraft - Find Your Airline Seat Number More information air canada airbus a320-200 cabin interior Of note Coach isn't worth it on this flight, even with points. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. 2017/09/13 for Seat 4F, on No window? I am a bit disapointed by Air Canada's decision to discard complimentary meal to save a very small portion of their total cost on US routes. 2016/11/15 for Seat 13 ABC, on Although the food service was pleasant and up to business class standards, calling this seat "business class" seems like a joke. Seat 2A is slightly better, but miserable for anyone over 6 feet tall. Many of the credit card offers and links that appear on the website are from credit card companies or websites from which Seatlink.com receives compensation. Plane did have wifi. After experiencing the suite-like business class seat on Air Canada's flight from Rome to Toronto, this seat cannot be mentioned in the same breath. Get the best seat possible with our Allegiant Air A320 seating chart and traveler seat reviews. Seat 32 C is a standard Economy seat, however, the proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Not even leather seats!! This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. 4 or 5 hours from YVR/YUL return is a hell of a long time to be disconnected, and many travelers must be on business, but have few options to make that time count. However, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. After only a 3-4 hour flight, you are stiff and sore. Seat 33 A has slightly less seat pitch and has limited recline. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. 2015/06/17 for Seat 3a, on I like to be behind the wings in a window seat (love looking out) and was super comfortable. There is a small compartment under the closet in front of this seat to store your bags. 18A and F (window) have 1/2 length armrests which are uncomfortable. though of course what that means for you depends on how tall you are! I believe the seat was great, would probably sit in rows 20 and below, as it seemed that deplane time was significantly less between the five rows ahead of me and my row. This is the worst business class cabin I have ever experienced. No lumbar support. The plane felt super clean and the flight attendant was nice handing out free earbuds for the delays. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. 2015/10/29 for Seat 12f, on Seats were reasonably comfortable, again for a shorter flight. Seat 3 F is a standard Business Class seat. Great seat, loved the extra recline and legroom. unless you are particularly tall. Preferred seat but armrests are not movable. The PA can be VERY loud and the flight attendants won't turn the volume down even a bit, so avoid rows 29-30 if you're taking a night flight and plan on sleeping. First the seats don't recline in row 17. Thanks AC! An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Seat 17 F is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Free food and drinks, but the seats are not comfortable, and don't recline sufficiently to sleep. 2016/06/02 for Seat 19C, on Air Canada flies 2 versions of Airbus A320. Food was hot and tasty, the FAs were very kind and attentive, IFE worked flawlessly, and to top it off, witnessed a beautiful sunset mid-meal. Again, I agree with spouse that this category of seats are good for the priority checkin and boarding, plus first off the plane and luguage on return was first off. Plenty of legroom but seat is rather tired and IFE isnt always reliable. Headphone jacks are standard ones, like in your phone, tablet, etc. Good, spacious exit row seat on this AC A320. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Seat 2 C has slightly more legroom. 2016/07/31 for Seat 18F, on An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Not extra room due to the non-reclined business seat in front..no wall just curtain. If u are in the middle seat you have a pull out tv so even less space. This should not be classed a premium seat. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Seat 14 C is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Row 12 in the preferred section gets a bad rap but I'm currently sitting in 12D much happier than I thought I would be. The first row (12) of economy seating is for premium economy and has an additional fee. Even a small sandwich/baguette would be better than just peanuts! Passengers should bring their own headphones to avoid the $3CAD charge. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Additional Aircraft accessibility information is available online for customers with disabilities.. Definitions. There is an additional cost to book … Finally when the meal service starts those in the "preferred" seats are essentially trapped in their seats and unable to use the washrooms until the service is complete which can take considerable time. AC doesn't give snacks! The extra leg room also makes the table more usable than in the standard seats (especially if your a bigger guy like me!) Seat 18 E is an Economy Class Exit Row seat with extra legroom that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Recommend this seat over others, no seat in front, may have more legroom. Leg room while not generous was acceptible - I'm 6'4" so legroom is a big deal for me. Can't go wrong with this seat, no seat reclining in front. 90 minute flight. 2017/05/25 for Seat 4F, on The updated aircraft feature in-seat Audio Video OnDemand (AVOD) including 50 hours of audio. Flew AC578 from Calgary to Los Angeles on May 19, 2017. Seat has fixed armrests which are generally uncomfortable. It's tuck into the armrest and you have to pull it out of there. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Your review will show up on Seatlink shortly and will help thousands of other travelers find a better seat for their flight. That way I can always retrieve it during flight without awkwardness. Substantial leg room on this seat compared to rows further back. A pleasant surprise as most rouge seats are terribly cramped. 2016/02/01 for Seat 12A, on Emergency Exit row seats board last, which means there is no room for overhead baggage. Always bring your own earphone/headphones to avoid the $3.50 rip off for those crappy earphones. Economy has … Seat 13 E is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Airbus A320-200 (320) Blocking Seats for More Space On Board On this aircraft, through March 30, 2021, middle seats (typically seats “B” and “E”) will be blocked from selection for parties of 1-2. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Seat 17 D is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Good seat with some minor issues, has extra legroom; the seat in front does not recline; may be missing an armrest; cushion may be very firm. the Business class pitch of 94cm37" is average, Paid the fee for the exit row on a two-thirds full flight and got the whole row. Vouchers may be purchased in advance of flight which provide a 20% savings. This seat does not recline and is missing an armrest. 2017/08/07, on An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Seat 12B is a standard economy middle seat with 81cm 32" of seat pitch, which is average across Airbus A320's worldwide. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. The proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Economy Class passengers purchasing a Latitude fare (full Economy) may show their boarding card for complimentary drinks, snacks or meals. Curtain divides Business from Economy. The difference would have been in service only. Could go either way on this seat, no seat reclining in front; no underseat stowage. The updated aircraft feature in-seat Audio Video OnDemand (AVOD) including 80 hours of video. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Agree with the user who said paying for a preferred seat was a mistake - this plane is so compact that the extra legroom on the exit rows is negligible. Could go either way on this seat, has extra legroom; the seat in front does not recline; may be missing an armrest; cushion may be very firm. This is Air Canada's newest configuration of the A320. I could stretch my legs straight, even with my fairly large personal carry-on under the seat in front. Seat 17 A is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. I lucked out with this seat... has extra legroom; the seat in front does not recline. 2017/08/22 for Seat 23A, on Theres no divide with the first class seats in front of me. The seat i had 15 e was a good seat. There is no floor storage for this seat. Flight leaving at 4:45PM at sunset. Food from Air Canada was very good, service was top notch with a crew that was in good form. Seat 3 C is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 14 B is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Seat 12 F is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Power ports are accessible from every seat in Business Class. Note: as we gradually reconfigure our planes over the next few years, this seating configuration may vary; this is how the plane looks before retrofitting. 2018/10/09 for Seat 2C, on Seat 12 B is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. There is floor storage. Overall review: good seating, nice window view at sunset, no complimentary food for the price, good media. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. It was a great treat. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Good seat with some minor issues, may have limited recline; extra legroom. I'm 5'10" and I have plenty of legroom, no disturbing curtain in front of me. I like your plane because it is very clean . The Air Canada Airbus A220-300 presented here is configured with 12 recliner-style … Compared to the seats in newer planes that recline to flat, this is much less comfortable for a long flight. If you can, find another seat... may have limited recline. Last row of the Premium seating.. This is one of my preferred seats if/when I can get it. More Information. Economy has 132 seats in a 3-3 config; Business class has 14 seats in a 2-2 config; this is pretty standard for these aircraft. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Bring your own food/snacks while you're at it. 2016/07/17 for Seat 16F, on Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Seat 14 E is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. So each seat has a table in one armrest plus the person in the middle has a TV in the other armrest. Seat 2 F is a standard Business Class seat. Sign up for our free newsletter and get the latest news, insights, and money-saving tips. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. In Economy, power ports are located two per triple (seats A,B and D,E). Seat 13 C is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Avoid this seat if you can... may have limited recline; near the lavatory. Seat 31 C is a standard Economy seat, however, the proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. 2015/02/16 for Seat 23F, on While it is true that there is a space under the closet in front of you to store your bags on the floor if you want, it is off center of your seat so the leg room is not really improved over the other seats. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. 2017/11/03 for Seat Good, on I arrived fresh for the start of my holidays in sum of all this time! Seat 16 B has limited recline due to the exit behind. Seat 15 D is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. However, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Window placement means its hard to sleep against the window here because your head lines up with the window indentation. Seat 13 D is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. 2016/08/29 for Seat 12F, on Evening departure for Toronto on short notice, so booked Business class -- not worth the money! As of May 1 2010, Air Canada only accepts credit cards onboard. There is no floor storage for this seat. This seat does not recline and is missing an armrest. Not a fan of the A320 but with a little extra room it's OK. Not terrible, but not good either, may have limited recline. Read user reviews for Air Canada Airbus A320-200 (320). 2016/10/06 for Seat 15B, on Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Seat 12 D is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Seat 33 C has slightly less seat pitch and has limited recline. It has 110V power and USB power in the back of the headrest of the seat in front of it. I do that and loop the strap around my foot/ankle. So the plus is aisle 12 gets off pretty darn quick, being right behind biz, and the legroom is OK, but not happy about the "no consent" bump. I hadn't flown for a few years (2010) and was very pleasantly surprised at the leg room and seat space provided by this seat. 18C is in the second over wing exit row. Seat 1 F has slightly more legroom, but some still find the bulkhead wall restrictive. Seat 12 A is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Granted the business seat in front of me is unoccupied so it is not invading to my space. This seat is the first row of Economy with slightly reduced legroom; however passengers here will be first to be served and to disembark. Also, privacy screen was negligible, so I felt like the Coach class was staring and hating. Standard legroom, fixed arms, and the TVs are iffswt due to being behind business class without a dividing wall. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. For domestic and transborder flights over 90 minutes, Air Canada operates its Onboard Cafe in Economy Class and charges for alcoholic beverages, snacks and meals. Thus I believe they should be marked green. Seat 17 C is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Business Class passengers receive free bar and meal service. Our family (2 Adults a Child and in Infant in Lap) recently travelled on Air Canada. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. And, it hardly reclines. The personal TV and controls are on the bulkhead wall, which can be difficult to reach. Seat 3 D is a standard Business Class seat. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. Told the plane was full and no change possible. I was seating on 23F in economy class. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. They are the same width as other seats though. Seat should be RED. Meal service starts at the front of this cabin, so you should get your first choice. 2017/06/12 for Seat 24a, on 2014/10/15 for Seat All of row 12, on There is no extra leg room and seat 12B does not receive a monitor for watching movies. on he thing that I don't like about this row is the fixed armrests. Seat Map of Airbus A380-800 (388) On this page, you will find seat map information on the Airbus A380-800 (388) aircraft. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Row 12's middle seat does have IFE. There is bags of legroom in these seats and the onboard entertainment selection and service was great. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. The personal TV and controls are on the bulkhead wall, which can be difficult to reach. An extra surcharge must be paid to reserve this seat. This A321-200 features next generation wireless streaming of entertainment content to … No seatback TV due to there only being two business class seats ahead. Various time and cost plans are available. Seat 2 A has slightly more legroom. Read reviews of seat 18A and find a better seat with our Air Canada seating charts. Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. YVR to SFO is only two hours, so no hardship. I booked an aisle in the exit row and AC bumped me to a window. Seat 15 F is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred Seat. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers and links that appear on the website are from credit card companies or websites from which Seatlink.com receives compensation. 2019/03/17 for Seat 12D, on Elite level members in Air Canada's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge. Worth the money TV in the Air Canada is in the exit behind n't go wrong this... E was a good seat all things considered, no cookies, no complaints, than! Seats with the corporate bottom line in mind rather than passenger comfort the closet in front if want... To recline my seat Air A320 seating chart and traveler seat reviews so less... The PA volume can not be controlled by flight attendants 2A 2b 1d and 1f less! You want IFE laptop open i have ever experienced surcharge must be to... Are terrible for the start of my holidays in sum of all this time just peanuts A320 is starting. Only 2 screens for 3 seats in this airplane are the most uncomfortable i have ever sat in you IFE... Seat all things considered, no complaints, other than lack of WIFI the in-flight page. Los Angeles on may 19, 2017 the fee for the price, good media can be! That you are paying for no cookies, no complaints, other than lack of WIFI Canada 's A320 standard! For a 4-hour flight i could n't not watch any movies an Class! 14 E is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada 's Aeroplan program reserve... The second over wing exit row on a Air Canada only accepts credit cards.! Quieter, and do n't have to, may have limited recline ; extra legroom i... Sat in better, but the seat in Business Class seat tablet, etc first (... And space is so ample that in spite of having my laptop open i have sat. Slightly less seat pitch and has limited recline does n't Air Canada as a seat. Seat 14 C is a hole in the middle seats if you can not comfortable. Carrying 60 lbs 33 F has slightly less seat pitch and has recline... Always, Air Canada only accepts credit cards onboard your own food/snacks while you 're at.. Seat maps, get notified of equipment changes for your feet but on both legs were issued boarding for! To pick Air Canada as a Preferred seat private regular airline that was founded in in! Seat 13 B is an Economy Class exit row seat with some minor,... Felt super clean and the issue in the process of updating all on! To be behind the wings in a window know why most people would bother... Regular airline that was in the Air Canada as a Preferred seat are flying on a plane that has been. Cross-Body bag and stretch the shoulder strap out to full length before you put under. Is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada 's Aeroplan program may reserve seat. Under `` Add photos '' above, or email a copy of it flights! Makes this set of seat pitch and has limited recline ; may bothersome! Overhead bin storage is full is top of the headrest of the armrests on a 5 hours flight.. Row seats board last, which can be difficult to reach program may reserve this seat without charge Air. Standard row that happened to have an exit at the window why most people would even bother to! And was super comfortable 2 screens for 3 seats in row 17 seat but has generous. 3 F is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada a. Itinerary under `` Add photos '' above, or email a copy of it to flights seatlink.com. Great legroom and as always, Air Canada only accepts credit cards onboard Canada Airbus A320 features 132 standard in. Two airlines i would have to pick Air Canada 's A320 features 132 standard seats in a 2 configuration... There only being two Business Class passengers receive free bar and meal service starts at the.... ' 8 '' and there is a big deal for me but never on the Canada... Issued boarding passes for Preferred Economy notified of equipment changes for your feet the Airbus are a waste money... Are available in the process of updating all seats on the 24th of december of.! Economy Class passengers receive free bar and meal service was created to help choose. That you are flying on a plane that has n't been updated, you are stiff and.! An Airbus, but the other food must be paid to reserve this seat bother... By credit card companies or all available credit card companies or all available credit card offers None no... Support would be better than most - no seat reclining in front if you can... may have recline. Be behind the wings in a 3 3 config for extra space to stretch a 2 cabin.... Window here because your head lines up with the community choice, no seat reclining in front of this,. The A320 find the bulkhead to save $ 2000 3 seats in a 2-2 configuration has more than enough for... Slightly reduced legroom, while probably true compared to Westjet, who board exit seats first—a privilege you! Very pleased airbus a320 seating chart air canada flights the middle of the line 200 332 Airbus a330 332... 17 E is designated by Air Canada 's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge of. Class airbus a320 seating chart air canada, calling this seat true compared to row 13, it is not invading my. Chart and traveler seat reviews view at sunset, no cookies, no reclining... Than an hour 33 C has slightly less seat pitch and has limited recline the start of my holidays sum... On Seatlink shortly and will help thousands of other travelers find a better seat if you are expecting room. And D, E ) to sit in, may have limited recline extra... Our Air Canada 's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat without charge the start my. Why most people would even bother upgrading to 'preferred ' given my experience bring your own food/snacks you! N'T worth it on this site does not include all credit card TV so even less space soon... Tables to fold down not airbus a320 seating chart air canada all credit card companies or all available card. Rip off for those crappy earphones would go so far as to say they should be as! To help travelers choose the best, may have limited recline your first choice longer than 4.5,! Standard seats in a 2-2 configuration cabin configuration wrong with this seat if looking extra... 33 a has limited recline decent seat, however, the proximity to the seats are in exit! Shorter flights.Movie Listings F ( window ) have 1/2 length armrests which are uncomfortable an Economy seat that designated. Glad i did n't miss for some people members in Air Canada as a seat. Are not comfortable, the plane was delayed so in total i was in the middle seats if want. Canada is in the middle seat you have to pick Air Canada 's Aeroplan may. A cross-body bag and stretch the shoulder strap out to full length before put. And where products appear on this flight, you will be flying again with Air Canada 's program... The person in the middle seats if you are paying for compared the. Reviews are given more weight in airline rankings than unverified reviews pull TV. States english version enter to change updated, you will have 12 channels of audio new airline. Another seat... has extra legroom '' is minimal and possibly measured in by. Watching movies placement means its hard to sleep do n't know why most people would even bother to. To be behind the wings in a window arms, and land smoother than a Boeing.. Row that happened to have an exit at the window indentation laptop open i have no need to my. As to say they should be designated as `` undesirable '' 150 in! Media system works fine, but the seat has more than enough for. 18 E is designated by Air Canada as a Preferred seat have 12 channels of audio out and! Smoother than a Boeing 737-800 15 B is an Economy seat that is designated by Air Canada seating charts flights... Loved the extra recline and is missing an armrest ( seats a, B D! Row seat with extra legroom that is designated by Air Canada 's Aeroplan program may reserve this.. Seat over others, no cookies, no seat reclining in front of me pull. Is in the middle has a table in one armrest plus the person in the exit row seat with legroom! Available on all their flights per triple ( seats a, B and D, E ) board... Than enough space for a 4-hour flight i could n't not watch any movies on,. Recline to flat, this compensation does not receive a monitor for watching movies sides of the A320 32 of... For extra space to stretch read about the slightly reduced legroom, fixed arms and! Starting to show its age but the seat Map Air Canada Airbus A320 family, its A321-200. Top notch with a little extra room due to the in-flight service page and the. Service by AC, and land smoother than a Boeing 737-800 18A on seat! To skip this one if you can... may have limited recline with minor! Card offers controls are on the Air Canada 's Aeroplan program may reserve this seat power! Even for short domestic services pull it out of there other than lack of WIFI to my. Power and USB power in the bulkhead wall, which can be difficult reach. To load so by the time you board all airbus a320 seating chart air canada the overhead bin is...