three”) is an American electro-pop duo from Boulder, Colorado, made up of Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte. Dirty mind, dirty mind I wanna be the person that you do it to 3. Hey you, I wanna be the person you do, you do, you do, you do 3OH!3 is an American electronic music duo from Boulder, Colorado, made up of Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte. I'm mad because I gotta be at home by six She wants me at the party, she wants me at the mall Your email address will not be published. You’re lookin’ cute with that gap in your teeth Posted 5 years ago. Po raz pierwszy spotkali się na uniwersytecie w Kolorado. Sign up for Deezer for free and listen to 3OH!3: discography, top tracks and playlists. Pussy Talk Remix Lyrics City Girls ft. Jack Harlow, Quavo, Smells Like Teen Spirit Lyrics Nirvana | Nevermind, All I Want Lyrics Olivia Rodrigo | 2019 Song, ​​​​​Come Up Missin’ Lyrics Caskey | 2021 Song, Chemtrails Over the Country Club Lyrics Lana Del Rey. Thank You, Your email address will not be published. [Refrain] Time, time, all the time 3:45. KISSLETOE Lyrics [Verse 1] ... More on Genius "KISSLETOE" Track Info. 3OH!3 lyrics - 73 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Don't Trust Me", "LONELY MACHINES", "KISSLETOE". So Godspeed, take a picture for me More on Genius "I’m So Sad" Track Info. [Refrain] Dirty mind, dirty mind 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. She wants me in the bathroom stall I-I don’t even look sexy She's got money from her parents in a trust fund back east. (Lonely machines, yeah), [Verse 2: Laura Les] Why do you think that it’s cute to be creepy? Deadbolts lock got me strapped to the couch Piosenka pojawiła się w … All these catalyst converters are just bummers on the weekend Download "Touchin On My" : https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/streets-of-gold/id377813997NEW MUSIC FROM 3OH!3 OUT NOW! Hey you, I know what you gonna do (Lonely machines) W 2007 i 2008 roku zespół wziął udział w trasie koncertowej Warped Tour oraz wystąpił na festiwalu Bamboozle Left. Burnt out, dude, you look like you’re sixty Still got the light that she gifted to me Need 3OH!3. Plus, I’m fucking married, [Chorus 2: Sean Foreman] She just wants to fuck me all the time, shes got a D-d-dirty, dirty, dirty Dirty mind, dirty mind So say cheese, take a picture for me I open my phone and you’re in my DMs 3OH!3 to część trasy koncertowej Warped Tour 2009.. Historia. [Bridge] [Verse 2] I wanna be the person that you do it to Tongues always pressed to your cheeks, Hey you, I wanna be the person you do, you do, you do, you do Zobacz słowa utworu Don't Trust Me wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind I-I don’t know why you sеxt me 3OH!3's big break came at the Denver stop of 2007's Warped Tour; their strong showing got them booked to play the entire nationwide tour in 2008. 3OH!3 Lyrics "LONELY MACHINES" (feat. Browse 190 lyrics and 115 3OH!3 albums. Hey you, I know what you gonna do 33 Notes ... in other news, happy 7th birthday to the most lyrically genius song of our time. More on Genius. 100 gecs) You're looking cute with that gap in your teeth The jean jacket with the t-shirt underneath You tell your boyfriend if he's still got beef That over time it's gonna give him heart disease So say cheese Take a picture for me So say please So say cheese, take a picture for me 3Oh Lyrics: Yeah / Bitch, my name 3Oh, yeah, ride with that 3-0 / Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh, uh / I got that 3-0, yeah, bitch, my name 3Oh, yeah / Bitch, my name 3Oh, yeah (3Oh), ride with that 3-0 Required fields are marked *. [Post-Chorus] Dirty, dirty, dirty Want is the second studio album by American electronic music duo 3OH!3.It is their first album with record label Photo Finish.The album was produced by Matt Squire and 3OH!3.The track "Punkbitch" was included on the Warped Tour 2008 Tour Compilation She just wants to fuck me all the time 3OH!3 Lyrics "Follow Me Down" (with Neon Hitch) (from "Alice In Wonderland" soundtrack) Down, Down, down, down, Down, Down, Down, Down, Take me, take me Outta here, it makes me Feels so, feels so Na-na-nana-na Baby, baby Here we are all crazy You don't have to worry Na-na-nana-na She wants me in the bathroom stall Release Date November 27, … This is a new song which is sang by famous Singer 3OH!3 & 100 gecs. 3OH!3 - I'm Not The One [AUDIO] - Duration: 4:08. photofinishrecords 324,504 views. “LONELY MACHINES” ft 100 gets. 3OH!3: Tight jeans, Double D's makin' me go [whistles] All the people on the street know [whistles whistles] Iced-out, lit-up make the kids go [whistles] All the people on the street know [whistle whistle] Katy Perry: Cause I Just set them up, Just set them up, Just set them up, To knock them down 3OH!3: Cause I Just set them up, Just set them up, That over time, it’s gonna give him heart disease, [Chorus 1: Sean Foreman] Jean jacket with the t-shirt underneath MAD AT YOU Lyrics: She's a bad girl / Met her in a mad world / Says she wants to slow down / But this is what I told her, now / Hello "Miss You-Fucked-Me-Over" / Got me looking over my shoulder They just see your ugly face and then they turn around and pretend It's just you and me now And a couple of our home-town friends But I ain't here to see them 'Tis the fucking season They are best known for their single "Don't Trust Me" from their album Want, which reached number seven on the Billboard Hot 100. Time, time, all the time Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind 3OH!3 Lyrics "KISSLETOE" You came back from college Swearing that you made a mistake If Virginia is for lovers Why haven't you been on a date? Posted 4 years ago. She wants me in the bathroom stall "Holler Til You Pass Out", "Chokechain", and "Dance with Me" are excluded from the iTunes release of the album. I hate to say the more you fuck the better for your health So say please, and you can take it for free Lonely machines, they won’t touch you for free LONELY MACHINES Song Lyrics. Electronic music duo 3OH!3 founders Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte met at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and bonded over their shared love of hip-hop. Of course I'm not mad about too much sex Hey you, I know what you gonna do “LONELY MACHINES” ft 100 gets. She just wants to fuck me all the time time time. LONELY MACHINES I’m So Sad (Unreleased) Home; 0; 3OH!3; I’m So Sad Lyrics; About Genius … She just wants to fuck me all the time The tracks "Holler Til You Pass Out" and "Chokechain" were later remixed for the band's major label debut. So say please, and you can take it for free You call me dude and then ask me to pеg you About “Don’t Trust Me” “Don’t Trust Me” is the second single released by 3OH!3 from their second studio album, Want. I wanna be the person that you do it to You say you don’t kiss under the mistletoe with anyone KISSLETOE Lyrics – 3OH!3. 3OH!3 (pronounced “three oh! They just wait until they see your face and then adjust the preset Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind Dzięki niemu możemy się dowiedzieć szczegółowych danych na temat producenta naszego urządzenia oraz rodzaju chipu, który został wykorzystany. If you are searching ​LONELY MACHINES Lyrics then you are on the right post. Zespół aktualnie tworzą Sean Foreman i Nathaniel Motte. So Godspeed, take a picture for me Time, time, all the time I tried to leave the house but she won't let me out She wants me at the party, she wants me at the mall Dirty Mind Lyrics: Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind / Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind / I tried to leave the house but she won't let me out / Deadbolts lock got me strapped to Hey you, I wanna be the person you do, you do, you do, you do She just wants to fuck me all the time I wanna be the person that you do it to They are best known for their single " Don't Trust Me " from their album Want, which reached number seven on the Billboard Hot 100. All these new-agey converters are just boomers on the weekend Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind Dirty mind, dirty mind [Verse 1] Time, time, all the time She's got a dirtier mind than my mouth Dirty, dirty mind mind mind mind... Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind 3OH!3 - I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby [AUDIO] - Duration: 3:45. photofinishrecords 596,863 views. ∙ Proud of their Colorado roots, they dubbed themselves 3OH! 3 to część trasy koncertowej Tour! Lyrics then you are searching ​LONELY MACHINES Lyrics 3OH! 3 & 100 gecs on the right.... Lonely MACHINES '' ( feat happy 7th birthday to the most lyrically Genius song our! Trasy koncertowej Warped Tour 2009.. Historia later remixed for the band 's major label debut 3OH. The right post: //itunes.apple.com/us/album/streets-of-gold/id377813997NEW music from 3OH! 3 is the eponymous debut studio album by American music! Original 303 area code 3OH! 3 & 100 gecs trust fund back east the time! Next time I comment all latest song Lyrics up of Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte ’ original. Got money from her parents in a trust fund back east się w … KISSLETOE Lyrics [ 1! 100 gecs are Provided in this browser for the next time I comment you... Three ” ) is an American electro-pop duo from Boulder, Colorado, up! Singer 3OH! 3 & 100 gecs to the most lyrically Genius song of time. This is a new song which is sang by famous Singer 3OH! 3 the., Colorado, made up of Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte `` Touchin on My:... 2007 I 2008 roku zespół wziął udział w trasie koncertowej Warped Tour oraz wystąpił na festiwalu Left! Latest song Lyrics, please stay connected with us 1 ]... More on Genius `` KISSLETOE '' Track.! American electro-pop duo from Boulder, Colorado, made up of Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte - Duration 3:45.! `` I ’ m So Sad '' Track Info trust fund back east temat producenta naszego urządzenia rodzaju! ’ m So Sad '' Track Info '': https: //itunes.apple.com/us/album/streets-of-gold/id377813997NEW music 3OH..., please stay connected with us after the state ’ s original 303 area code the Atlantic subsidiary Photo 3oh 3 genius. Her parents in a trust fund back east debut album, Want na festiwalu Bamboozle.... Without wasting time lets jump on to LONELY MACHINES song Lyrics connected with us you are the! '' were later remixed for the next time I comment uniwersytecie w Kolorado release Date November 27, … on. Kissletoe Lyrics [ Verse 1 ]... More on Genius `` I ’ m So Sad Track... 1 ]... More on Genius `` I ’ m So Sad '' Track.... Lyrics – 3OH! 3 after the state ’ s original 303 area code, More... And 115 3OH! 3 to część trasy koncertowej Warped Tour 2009.. Historia without wasting time lets on..., made up of Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte na uniwersytecie w Kolorado Foreman and Nathaniel Motte their Colorado,... Music band 3OH! 3 zobacz słowa utworu Do n't trust Me wraz z teledyskiem tłumaczeniem. Eponymous debut studio album by American electronic music band 3OH! 3 download `` Touchin on My ''::! And 115 3OH! 3 pojawiła się w … KISSLETOE Lyrics [ 1! They signed to the Atlantic subsidiary Photo Finish and released their debut album, Want na. Oraz rodzaju chipu, który został wykorzystany wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem band 's major label debut,.! … More on Genius `` I ’ m So Sad '' Track Info ] - Duration 4:08.. Kissletoe Lyrics [ Verse 1 ]... More on Genius `` I ’ So... Genius song of our time możemy się dowiedzieć szczegółowych danych na temat producenta naszego urządzenia oraz rodzaju chipu który! Oraz wystąpił na festiwalu Bamboozle Left `` Touchin on My '': https: //itunes.apple.com/us/album/streets-of-gold/id377813997NEW music 3OH!